Kuck’s Fresh Turkeys
Kuck’s Turkey Farm is a small family owned farm located in St. Marys, Ohio which has raised and processed fresh turkeys since 1953. By combing natural grain feed with free roaming, a Kuck’s turkey develops into a superior turkey for your holiday dinner.
Each bird is processed with individual care by Amish workers and inspected by the Ohio Agriculture Department. Only after an overnight chilling in sparkling clear ice water are they then re-inspected for cleanliness and proper conformation. Vacuum packaging and refrigeration at 26 degrees Fahrenheit insures freshness until you prepare your holiday feast. The national brands which are sold as fresh (per U.S.D.A. Regulations) have actually been almost frozen in storage to just above zero degrees and then are allowed to thaw at the store.
Specials valid for October 29th – November 10th, 2018
- Gerber’s Fresh Whole Wings- $2.29/pound 5 pound bags only
- Midwest Large Brown Eggs- $1.99/dozen
- Walnut Creek Pan Roasted Brown Turkey Breast- $5.99/pound
- Walnut Creek Colby & Marble Cheese- $4.69/pound
- Dairy Pure 2% Milk Gallons- $1.99/gallon limit 3 gallons
- Walnut Creek Cinnamon Toast Bread- $3.49/loaf
- Walnut Creek Chicken Broth- $2.99/27oz. can
- Lil Barn Kluski & X-Wide Noodles- $3.49/bag
Get up-to-date information before anyone else!
Having a Party?We are your one stop shop for planning your next family gathering, graduation or special event!
Take a Tour of White Feather Farms!
|Monday||9:00 – 5:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 – 5:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 – 5:00|
|Thursday||9:00 – 5:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 5:00|
|Saturday||9:00 – 3:00|
|Watch for updates to holiday hours here!|